So I’ve actually made this before for school. Not only did I love it, but everyone in all of my classes did, even super anti-anything vegan people. It’s awesome.
If you have a really old blender (like me), you might want to kind of mash everything up with a fork before you blend it. The tofu can be kind of hard on the blender.
- 1/2 pound firm or extra firm tofu, pressed
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp soy milk
- 1 pre-made pie crust
Preparation:Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
Process all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy, adding more soy milk if needed.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until set. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
- spotlightobserver likes this
- mhisadj likes this
- stellarthunder likes this
- ladylongface likes this
- warmestknives reblogged this from chubbyvegans
- maciexvx likes this
- peaceful-wanderer reblogged this from chubbyvegans
- yackattack likes this
- lunarfossil likes this
- bringingmetoneverland likes this
- mumbledore742 likes this
- unocookbook likes this
- beholdavisionofloveliness likes this